Making Play Possible gives all children and youth in Leeds-Grenville the chance to participate in the recreation activities - regardless of the barriers they may face.
By helping families access recreation, we are raising kids who will grow up physically and mentally strong.
Making Play Possible is a registered charitable organization that provides:
- Financial support for registration, equipment or transportation costs
- Connections to recreational providers for families with special needs
- Support for children or families coping with mental health challenges that hinder participation
- Referrals to community services and other supports
- A warm, friendly face-to-face service
If you, or someone you know, could use support to enroll in an activity for yourself or for a family member, please contact our Coordinator, Sue Kennedy, at 613-498-4844 or Click HERE for more information on applying for funding.
Thank you to everyone at Making Play Possible. [The program] has allowed me to join [a dance program]. I just love it. I have met lots of new amazing friends. It’s nice to be able to meet new people outside of my school who like to do the same things that I do – like dancing!! We have so much fun in our class.
~Participant, age 12